- Jun 18 2020
- 7:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Virtual 30 minute – Full Body Workout
Isolation and little movement, sitting can bring on a lot of issues, like lower and upper back pain, muscle tightness, tension headaches, besides gaining weight of course.
If you haven’t been moving around much in the past couple of months, you might feel unmotivated also a bit concerned about working out again.
Join me for a well-balanced workout and ease back into your routine or begin a new one on Thursday evening. The workout is 30 minutes long.
- You only need an exercise/yoga mat
- This is a barefoot workout. Have an exercise mat and wear comfortable clothes for the class.
All levels are welcome.
- Follow the link to Eventbrite.com to register.
- After your registration, you should receive an email with the login details. If you didn’t receive the email, please check your spam folder or reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To keep the class safe, I require Zoom registration
- Download Zoom on your computer before logging in